Saturday, January 26, 2013

911 Judgment Harbingers - Federal Hall, Wall Street, and Washington - God's Call For Repentance

Jonathan Cahn - Keynote Speaker at The Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast .. Jan 21, 2013


Links for skeptical research:

Federal Hall - Wikipedia

Sycamores & Cedars – When God uproots, what should be our response?

September 11, 2001. America's Warning!!!

President 'fulfills' Isaiah 9:10 prophecy – again

Engraving below Washington's statue outside Federal Hall, Wall Street, New York City
Federal Hall - George Washington in Prayer
Fitting comment and poem from IAM7Crown:

"After I read this article on the Harbinger that a friend had posted on facebook, I prayerfully asked the Lord which one of the poems that He had given me, would respond to this article’s concern… the one I felt impressed to share, was this one below that I believe God may be saying to us as the USA, as a Father might address a prodigal son, who needed to turn from his wicked ways or dangerous choices."

Assassinated Character…

Insincerity, there’s been no clarity or concern.
What’s it going to really take to learn?
Do you always have to crash and violently burn?
Why the road of immorality first – to finally discern?

Brokenness and Shattered Dreams; Trouble busting at the seams.
A good name gone; hard to carry on…
Disheartened, tormented…cemented walls and many falls…for what?

You go your own way, don’t want to hear what I have to say;
It’s a “cancer” in your heart today…and its growing.

The road is wide to destruction;
Because NO instruction is heeded – but needed!.

You graduated, won; took Satan’s bait – didn’t want to wait, then bled.
The Spirit of the World, you wed

It’s assinated character, not the person I say you are…
A distorted image, an aborted scrimmage – with your life that’s on the line so far.

It’s been smoke and mirrors and wasted years, and now there’s tears – regret.
It’s time We met.
I know you. I’ll show you where things went wrong.
I’ll show you where you belong.
I’ll restore you and you’ll be strong.
I’ll love you so you can carry on.

Aim Higher.

I’ll change your image and share what I require.
I’ll sire you. Re-fire you with my vision.
I’ll sanctify…old ways will die- I’ll tell you why and equip you with provision.
There will be a circumcision.

It’s up to you, you’re grown.
Just remember there’s consequences for the worldly seeds you’ve sown.
But it’s not too late, I’ve left the light on-
Come on Home!

The Towers Have Fallen - Part1 - David Wilkerson Sept. 16, 2001


"God has everything under control." - The Vision

The Towers Have Fallen - Part2 - David Wilkerson Sept. 16, 2001


The Towers Have Fallen - Part3 - David Wilkerson Sept. 16, 2001


The Towers Have Fallen - Part4 - David Wilkerson Sept. 16, 2001


Repentance - Wikipedia

2 Chronicles 7:14-15 (GNV):

14 If my people, among whom my Name is called upon, do humble themselves, and pray and seek my presence, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear in heaven and be merciful to their sin, and will heal their land:

15 Then mine eyes shall be open and mine ears attent unto the prayer made in this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment